Conferences at the Lodge
Connect with your business networks while connecting with nature
Let nature replace the office and host your next workshop or conference at Little Desert Nature Lodge.
Set amongst 117 hectares on a private conservation reserve, the Lodge offers a tranquil setting for meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences. Ideal for small to medium sized groups, we provide modern conference facilities, chef catered meals, 3.5 star accommodation, indoor/outdoor breakout areas, WiFi and the option to book one of our guided group tours or activities. You can even book exclusive use of the Lodge for complete privacy and seclusion.
- Conference technology – DVD, data projector, audio visual system, screen, microphone, whiteboards, WiFi
- Chef prepared meals
- Indoor and outdoor breakout areas
- Traditional owner welcome to country
- Licensed dining room seating up to 120 guests
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Outdoor bush BBQ area
- Accommodation for up to 120 guests in comfortable ensuite or bunk rooms
- Disabled access
- Welcoming atmosphere in a tranquil Australian bush setting
- Team building, guided tours and outdoor programs
Meeting room capacity
Dining Room: 80 – 100 people (main area can be divided into 2 rooms)
Recreation Room: 40 – 50 people
Guest Lounge: 20 – 25 people
We can modify our venue to suit your needs and offer flexible support and hosting for your next business meeting, workshop, product launch or group meeting.
Alternatively, contact us for a conference quote or to discuss your event requirements firstname.lastname@example.org 03 5391 5232